I am an equity analyst covering UK small & mid-cap financials, specialising in asset management, wealth management, lending, and insurance. Currently covering (company name links to research):
- Impax Asset Management: Specialists in the transition to a more sustainable economy
- Tatton Asset Management: Powering the UK’s leading financial advisers
- Polar Capital: A specialist, investment-led active fund management company
- LendInvest: A fintech asset management platform for property finance
- Brooks Macdonald: Investment management services for advisers & private clients
- PensionBee: A fintech direct-to-consumer pensions provider
- PCF Bank: Specialist business & consumer finance, consumer savings
On an ad-hoc basis, I can take on project-based company and sector research assignments, to support investments, acquisitions, or strategic decisions.
I am also a writer. I authored the book “Sustainable Investing for Everyone – A Private Investor’s Guide“, and write regularly for a range of investment publications about financial markets and the financial services sector.